Exceptional Property Lettings portfolio
We do however have a flexible approach and are able to adapt our service to meet your individual needs as we appreciate not every Landlord’s circumstances and requirements are the same. We can offer a full or partial service taking on additional tasks and duties as required.
1. LET and MANAGED SERVICE
With our Fully Managed Service all you need to do is find and fund a suitable property and we will do the rest. We will eliminate the stress of the day-to-day management of the property by taking on all of the essential daily tasks. We will simply pass each month’s rent on to you, to leave you free to get on with your normal life.
- Preparing inventory and schedule of the contents of the property
- Taking Gas & Electric meter readings prior to tenancy commencement
- Notifying Gas, Electric, Water Boards and Council of change in occupancy
- Establishing a rental account for payment of rent
- Remitting rent to a landlord on a monthly basis
- Carrying out periodic inspections of the property
- Dealing with late rental payment
- Dealing with necessary repairs
- Resolving neighbour disputes
- Ensuring landlords right to repossession at end of tenancy
- Providing a thorough clean of the property at end of tenancy
- Rechecking condition of property at end of tenancy
- Dealing with any dilapidations, which occurred during the tenancy and making appropriate deductions from the tenants deposit (allowing for wear and tear)
- Dealing with any other tenancy matters, which may arise during the course
- Inspection visits on request to the property during the first six months of tenancy
2. LET ONLY SERVICE- Tenant Finding
Landlords depend on reliable tenants who pay their rent on time and take care of the property they have rented. With our LET ONLY tenant Finding Service, we will find suitable tenants and organise a legally correct Tenancy Agreement, but will leave the day-to-day management of the property to the Landlord. This service is perfect for those who have the time and experience to manage their own portfolio.