How can an EPC Assessment save you money?
What does a Domestic Energy Assessor do?
- Inspects your property, finds out the age of your home, the number of storeys, building type, your heating and hot water systems.
- Makes notes on the number of corridors, width and size, the number of radiators and fireplaces and the number and size of windows.
- Finds out whether the property has cavity wall insulation, loft insulation, double glazing and to assess the quality of such provision.
- This information is then entered into the Domestic Energy Assessors computer software programme, which will then produce your home with an energy efficiency rating and an EPC.
- Explain the efficiency ratings and offer practical advice to improve the energy efficiency of your home Energy Performance Certificate Request Form.
Free EPC Assessment